Tuesday, May 24, 2022

END of year?!?!

 May 24, 2022


I can't believe that we are already at the end of our school year!!  Don't get me wrong.. .I am really looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow!

I have had a fantastic year working with some really terrific students!  Learning more and more about music... getting more and more of them singing... has been so wonderful!   Getting the elementary classes learing about basic notation has been a treat!  How quickly they pick up on the notes, their names etc... such a gift! 

Doing a musical was an honor for me this year....I have so enjoyed working with all these kids this year! From elementary through 8th grade... they have all been a joy! 

I hope that every one has a fantastic summer and keeps the gift of music close!  Remember, Music a a gift from GOD!!  

See you next year!!  \o/

Love you all! 

Mrs. Durrell 

No comments:

Post a Comment