Friday, September 10, 2021

A four day week...

 September 10, 2021


K-5: 

     Such a fun week!  We have spent this week working on rhythm and tempo.  Some of the grades have worked on dynamics as well....  The kindergarten classes have been working on the differences in their speaking voices/whispering voices etc...  We have had alot of fun learning new songs too!! 

Middle School: 

     It's been a week to catch up on some music theory...and the kids are doing great with that.  We spent some time learning about the Classical period of music history...listening to some of my favorite composers... Beethoven, Bach and Mozart etc.   

     I am sad that so many of my kids have been sick this past few weeks.  In class, I have told them to have Microsoft Teams up and ready, because that is the way I will be in contact with them, and if I need to send them any missing assignments, this is how I will be doing it.  I have been in contact with many already, so if you have one of my students, please encourage them to check it out. 

    Have a great weekend everyone!!! 

Mrs. Durrell\o/

No comments:

Post a Comment