Monday, August 9, 2021

Welcome to a new year!!

 August 9, 2021


  Hello everyone!!   

        After this blog, I will be seperating all of the classes each week to update you on what we are doing in each one.. but, for this first one, I just wanted to say hello and WELCOME BACK!  As in every year, things are different this year in Music.  In addition to the K-5th grade classes, we will also be doing an "Introduction to Music" class for 6th grade, as well as the Middle School Chorus.  I am looking forward to the fun and challenges that this year will bring!  

        PARENTS:   Please forgive me for not getting out a supply list to you before now.  Our needs in Music are different than in other classes, but we do still always have a need for cleaning supplies : Paper Towels, Hand sanitizer and disinfectant to clean chairs and instruments between classes etc.  I would appreciate any and all help  with these!!!  

       Thank you!!  I am looking forward to getting to know your kids and spending the next year with them!!  I am praying for each of you and your families! 

       Love you!! 

         Mrs. Durrell 

No comments:

Post a Comment