Thursday, August 20, 2020

Looking forward!!

We're back at school!!   

 K5 - 5th grades: 

        I'm so excited to be back in the classroom and to finally get to be with all the kids!  I haven't had a chance to meet them all  yet, but the ones that I have meet have been awesome!  We have been having fun singing and playing games and I can't wait to continue! :)   We have been learning a new song with motions that we will be doing in chapel next Wednesday!  

Mrs. Durrell


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MS/HS Chorus; 

        This week has been a lot of fun getting to know the kids!  I'm so proud of them already!  They are learning their first song of the year, which will be used in vocal warmups going forward... and.. it's in Latin!   The kids have been participating well and we have been having some fun!  We are starting to work on the special chapel services that we have coming up this fall.  I'm already loving the kids and looking forward to singing with them this year! 

Mrs. Durrell

No comments:

Post a Comment